Golden, CO 80403
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour
Under general supervision, you will ensure that the yard is in a neat orderly fashion. Including preventative maintenance on equipment, checking equipment, and helping other employees as needed.
- Conducts random quality control audits on portable restrooms, sinks, holding tanks, etc.
- Check, repair, paint and store toilets, sheds and other equipment as needed.
- Use a forklift/bobcat for loading and unloading of units.
- Build new units as instructed.
- Maintain inventory log and submit to Operations Manager as instructed.
- Check, wash, repair, paint and store toilets, containers and other company materials
- Completely check and repair units before delivery and upon return.
- Conducts general facility maintenance and minor repairs as needed.
- Mix and/or store chemicals as per instructions for each chemical.
- Pick up “pre-load sheets” from Operations Coordinator for the following day.
- Ensure general maintenance and organization of area kept up.
- Report weekly list of parts/supplies that need to be ordered to the Operations Manager.
- Check work area and working conditions of the warehouse and yard.
- Suggest changes in working conditions to increase efficiency
- Support associates so that they stay on task.
- Use pressure washer for cleaning assets (toilets, sinks, etc.)
- Assists with Safety tailgate meetings as needed.
- Serves as a positive role model and help promote professional attitudes in associates.
- Follow all established safety rules & regulations.
- Special projects as assigned by management.
- Inform Supervisor/Manager of material used throughout the day. Report any problems found on equipment throughout the day to Supervisor.
In order to be successful at this job, here are some SKILLS you should have:
- Customer Service
- Safety Focused
- Time Management
- Decision Making and Problem Solving
- While performing the duties of this job, you are regularly exposed to outside weather conditions, moving mechanical parts, and fumes or airborne particles.
- The noise level is usually loud
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or equivalent combination or education and experience.
- At least 2-3 years general labor experience and/or training
- Must have a minimum of 1-year professional driving experience.
- Valid Driver License (Class CDL A, B, or C)
- Computer knowledge (Microsoft Office & routing/logistics software).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of all company assets in inventory.
- Knowledge of proper cleaning & repair of those assets.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently while being safety conscious.
- Ability to give others direction